POF HOA Board Meeting Minutes August 8, 2021

Post Oak Forest HOA board meeting was held August 8, 2021. Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM.

Attendees were Laine Totah, Stacy Light, Kenneth Johse, Jack Benson, and Cherie Cotner. 


July meeting minutes were approved as presented.                                              


  1. TREASURER:  Kenneth reported costs are in line with budget.  Total assets are approximately $49,000.


  1. GROUNDS: No report this month.


  1. POOL: Laine reported that the Pool Guys repaired the Polaris and the pump. All other pool maintenance is running smoothly.


  1. SECURIYY CAMERA FOR NEIGHBORHOOD: Stacy sent link to a camera that can be used without wifi access.  The cost is $169.99, plus SD card for $10, plus cellular plan for $17/mo (according to Academy).  Solar panel and rechargeable battery included.  Laine suggested we hire an IT person to install it.  Kenneth made a motion that we purchase the camera including all fees for monitoring and installing and Jack seconded.  Board approved.  Stacy will order the camera.



  1. ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE: Julius is continuing to look into getting a security gate. He has one ballpark estimate of $20,000 for a metal gate that is hinged.  Stacy requested that he also get an estimate for a wooden arm type gate.  He will continue with this research.  Julius also noted that if we do not end up putting a gate he will look into getting a more permanent sign that notes we have camera surveillance and that is more in line with our current entry sign. Julius spoke to the city regarding a Forest Drive street sign with numbers and arrows on University.  He will need to contact TXDOT to get a sign on the street light. The Board agreed to proceed with this option.  To put a sign on the other side of University will require contact and approval from the property owner (The Scamardo group) as this is private property.  We will wait on this option.   An ACC request for paining from number 34 was approved.  An ACC request to replace chimney cap at number 9 was approved.



Next meeting date is September 12.

Meeting adjourned at 7:45

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.