June 13, 2021 POF HOA Board Meeting minutes

Post Oak Forest HOA board meeting was held June 13, 2021. Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM.

Attendees were Carol Scamardo, Laine Totah, Stacy Light, Kenneth Johse, Jack Benson, Cherie Cotner, David Hicks and John Cozad. 

Kenneth made a motion to accept the May meeting minutes.  Jack seconded. Board approved


  1. TREASURER:  Kenneth reported that he we have approximately $43,000 in the bank accounts.  All homeowners are up to date in monthly dues.


  1. GROUNDS: Board noted that the new signs in front and back look good and thanked Carol and Cherie for getting these made and installed.  Carol noted that there is not a Forest Dr street sign on the other side of University Dr.  This may be causing some of the confusion for drivers who incorrectly drive through our neighborhood looking for Gateway Villas addresses.  The board will ask Julius to contact the city to see if they will install street signs.  Carol reported that the grounds crew continues to cut back shrubs that froze and should be completed this week.  They will then start clearing out the weeds and growth on the back and sides of the houses.  Jack noted that there is still some debris left around the new fencing at the back and Carol will ask Antonio to clear this out.  Carol will ask Antonio for an estimate to fix the fencing by unit #1 and will report back with the estimate.


  1. POOL: Nothing new to report. Pool is open and running smoothly.


  1. ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE: Julius sent a note that there will be a construction dumpster at number 23 off and on during the renovation. This should be completed in September or October. ACC had a new request for roofing on number 13 that is under review.  Stacy is continuing to research security cameras for the area and John Cozad will look into the cameras used for wild game. Julius will continue researching the costs for a front gate.  We will ask homeowners to turn front lights on at night for extra security.  Cherie will put this request in the next newsletter.


  1. NEW BUSINESS: Kenneth will get contact information for new owner in #23, Cherie will provide contact information for new owner in #34 and Laine will get contact information for new renter in #10.  Laine will update the Directory of Residents with this information and send the updated version to POF residents. 

Next meeting dates:

August 8

September 12


Meeting adjourned at 7:43

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.