October 2021 POF HOA Board Meeting minutes

Post Oak Forest HOA board meeting was held October 10, 2021. Meeting was called to order at 7:15 PM.

Attendees were Laine Totah, Stacy Light, Kenneth Johse, Carol Scamardo,  John Cozad and Cherie Cotner. 

September meeting minutes were approved as presented.                                             

  1. TREASURER:  Kenneth reported estimated costs through the end of the year are right in line with budget.  Tree trimming and Antionio were the biggest expenditures last month.


  1. GROUNDS: Carol Scamardo reported that Spencer the tree trimmer will be coming this week to take down dead trees that have been identified.  He will also trim any branches that are hanging over the street. She also wanted to remind everyone that homeowners are responsible for their own pipes in the winter.  We are waiting on repairing the front fence until we decide on the front gate.  Also lumber prices are very high now so its better to wait.  Carol will also ask Antonio to look at the back gates by the pool to see if he can repair them so they close better,


  1. POOL: Laine reported that the Pool Guys maintenance is going smoothly. Will be closing the pool sometime this week.


  1. SECURITY CAMERA FOR NEIGHBORHOOD: Stacy had the camera installed at the front of the neighborhood on a tree.  It is securely locked in a casing.  The camera has an SD card and will also transfer pictures to a phone.  Stacy’s phone is receiving the images and they are showing the license plates clearly.  She will continue to monitor to see what kind of data plan we will need. 
  2. ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE: We had one request from number 21 regarding replacement of a window. The ACC approved and the board also approved.
  3. NEWSLETTER: Cherie is having software issues but is still working on a newsletter.
  4. NOMINATION COMMITTEE: Laine is still working on this. Nothing to report this month.
  5. LEGISLATURE ISSUES: The board officers met to discuss these rules that might have bearing on our HOA processes.  We are now posting meeting notices and agenda on the website.  Kenneth will look into the filing of a management certificate. 


Next meeting date is November 7th and will be held in person on the driveway of number 7 at 6:30 PM.   Meeting adjourned at 7:50.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.