April 11 POF HOA Board meeting minutes

Post Oak Forest HOA board meeting was held April 11, 2021. Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM.

Attendees were Carol Scamardo, Laine Totah, Stacy Light, Jack Benson, David Hicks, Cherie Cotner, and John Cozad. 

Stacy reported that Antonio ordered the fence materials.  He should receive them early this week and then will begin with the back fence replacement.  It should take about 1 ½ weeks to complete the front and back.  The Healthpoint person who signed the letter to pay their share has left the company so Stacy will confirm with the new person that they are still going to pay their share of the fence.

Jack made a motion to accept the February meeting minutes.  Julius seconded. Board approved.  Laine added the approved wording discussed last month to the general rules regarding estate sales and has posted it on the website.


  1. TREASURER:  Kenneth submitted treasurer report via email.  Kenneth noted that we have a few delinquent homeowners dues that he is pursuing.  It was noted that any delinquent dues on a house that sells will have the funds paid to our HOA and taken from the seller proceeds.


  1. GROUNDS: Carol reported that the Frontier cable lines have been raised thanks to Cherie and Carol continuing to call them.  Carol reported that there will be a city hazardous waste collection on April 24.  Stacy will send this information out to all POF homeowners. The grounds crew will continue to cut back shrubs that froze and we will continue monitoring.


  1. POOL: Laine reported that she is checking the pool once a month and adding chemicals as needed. Laine will get the Pool Guys to uncover the pool the week of May 10-14.


  1. ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE: Julius reported that work on # 32 is completed except for the awning.  Julius has called two companies to get some bids on a front gate to see if the cost would be feasible. He has not had a response but will continue to pursue this.   Julius has volunteered to put together a list of contractors we have used or recommend for various trades.  Stacy will send request to all homeowners for suggestions to include.

Next meeting date:

May 2

Meeting adjourned at 7:35

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.